1. How long have you been in business?
We opened in April of 2018, Our owner has 8 years previous cleaning experience prior to the opening of the company.
2. Are you bonded and insured? Can you prove it?
Absolutely. A surety bond, general liability, and workers comp. If you reach out to the office, we'll be glad to email you a copy.
3. Are you licensed to clean the house?
We have an LLC listed with the state, as well as, a business license from Walnut Ridge. Par legal requirements we maintain a copy of the business licenses at Pocahontas, Paragould, and Jonesboro courthouses.
4. Can I connect with you on social media?
Go for it, we can't wait to meet you! Click the icons below to connect with us.
5. What type of training do you have?
We have a company-conducted training system that combines elements from Maid Training Academy, Speed Cleaning Training, Savvy Cleaner training, and my house cleaning biz.
7. Are you OSHA trained and certified?
The Safety Training Program for Residential Cleaners is OSHA and GHS Compliant, and it meets CIMS Certification Requirements. We also maintain and follow all OSHA guidelines. We also use OSHAcademy for continual training.
8. Have you ever been fired from House Cleaning and why?
Yes, We have had some customers who have moved away, some have lost their job.
9. Am I liable for employment taxes, workers' compensation, or insurance?
Innovative Cleaning Solutions is proud to be a worry-free housecleaning service solution. This means that we take care of any personal liability with regard to social security taxes and work-related injuries. We’re fully licensed and insured for your peace of mind.
10. Why will my initial clean be more expensive than my other regularly scheduled services?
Over the years, we’ve found that the first cleaning service brings a home up to a specific standard, and we are committed to upholding that standard. That’s why our initial cleaning may take longer and cost more than the rest of your services. We need the extra time to properly begin the process of eliminating the mildew, soap scum, dust, and dirt from your home.
11. How much do your services cost?
Some individual cleaners are able to offer lower rates because they don’t cover employment taxes, liability insurance, or worker's compensation. We are proud to provide these benefits that ensure our customers’ peace of mind.
1. What is your screening process for cleaners you hire?
Our screening process starts with the first contact from the potential employee. Every step is a test to ensure we only hire the best, from the application, phone screening, in-person interviews, to the working interview. Then we will begin training.
2. Do you do background or drug checks on the employees you hire?
Yes! Once offered a position with our company the employee must undergo extensive background checks and drug testing. We also hold our employees to random mandatory drug tests.
3. Are your employees also bonded and insured?
Yes! A surety bond, general liability, and workers comp. If you reach out to the office, we'll be glad to email you a copy.
4. Have your employees been trained/certified?
Yes! We have an in the house training system that combines elements from:
Maid Training Academy, Speed Cleaning Training by Jeff Campbell, Savvy Cleaner training, The Safety Training Program for Residential Cleaners from my house cleaning biz, as well as other training conducted by the company.
5. Will the same person becoming every time to clean my house?
You will be assigned a cleaner or team of 2 cleaners when beginning with our cleaning service. You will have the same cleaner on a regular basis. We will not substitute your cleaner without prior authorization from you.
6. What happens if you send someone I don't like or that makes me feel uncomfortable?
If this happens please contact the office to discuss swapping cleaners. If we have an available cleaner we will happily switch. Otherwise, alternative solutions will be discussed.
7. What happens if you or someone who works for you breaks something while you are cleaning at my house?
We are as careful as possible while we are cleaning your home, however, sometimes damage does occur. It is our policy to notate the incident/breakage on your checklist letting you know if anything has been broken or damaged.
We will also contact you by phone as soon as possible to let you know about the damage. At that time, we can discuss if you would like the item replaced or repaired. We will cover up to $100 in breakage costs unless otherwise provided with a receipt the show the cost or value of the item.
We are not responsible for the damage incurred by the improper installation of an object. Please advise us of any items that may not be properly installed. All items are assumed to be hung properly and all surfaces are assumed to be sealed unless we are notified otherwise. We do not accept liability for items damaged prior to our cleaning.
8. What happens if your employee offers me a better deal to clean my house on the side and not use your company?
Your cleaner signed a legal contract with Innovative Clean agreeing to clean for you only by working through our cleaning service. The cleaner is legally prohibited under a non-compete contract from working directly for you for one year after no longer working for Innovative Clean. You will also be charged a $2500 finder's fee if you hire an Innovative Cleaning Solutions employee, which is employed on an individual basis for private work. Solicitation of an Innovative Cleaning Solutions, LLC employee for private hire will result in permanent termination of service and forfeiture of any unused gift cards.
9. Do you or any of your employees bring their kids with them when they come to clean my house?
No, children are not permitted to travel with our cleaners due to liability issues.
10. How many people come to clean my home?
You will be assigned a single cleaner or team of 2 cleaners when beginning with our cleaning service.
Household Policies & Chemicals FAQ
1. Is it okay if my pets hang out in the same room while you clean?
We love your pets! But please secure any pet who may get overanxious, stressed, or be a threat, Please know that we do not clean up after sick pets or clean up any pet accidents. We do our best to work safely but we recommend that pets are out of the areas where we are cleaning. We may be working with equipment and products that are not safe for them.
2. Can my kids hang out in the same room while you clean?
We do our best to work safely but we recommend that children are out of the areas where we are cleaning. We may be working with equipment and products that are not safe for them.
3. My elder parents live with us, are they going to be in your way?
No, If necessary we will clean respectfully around them. During COVID we will maintain a 6-foot distance to ensure their safety. Some areas we might not be able to clean within that 6-foot distance.
4. I work from home will it bother you if I'm here working while you clean?
No, we do ask that you let us know if there will be anything that might interfere with your cleaning process. Examples: I will be on a conference call from 10-10:30 am. Please don't vacuum during this time. During COVID we will maintain a 6-foot distance to ensure their safety. Some areas we might not be able to clean within that 6-foot distance.
5. If I'm working from home are you going to chat the whole time or will you let me get my work done?
60 seconds in - to say our hellos and 60 seconds out - to say our goodbyes is our preferred time to communicate. We know your time is valuable and we want to respect the time you have purchased for your cleaning.
6. Do I give you a key or an alarm code or do I need to be here to let you in?
You do not need to be home when we are cleaning. Most of our clients aren’t home when we arrive. In a majority of these cases, our insured/background checked house cleaning professionals are provided with a spare key or garage code.
7. What is your confidentiality policy? Are you going to tell my neighbors about my messy house?
It is our policy to keep all matters regarding our clients and their homes confidential. We do not discuss our clients with other clients nor do we discuss them with other people. The cleaners are required to sign a confidentiality agreement with Innovative Clean. A copy of this will be provided, upon request.
8. If you take before and after pictures do you keep my identity private?
The photos do not include any personally identifiable information. Innovative Cleaning Solutions, LLC also agrees to not post pictures online including but not limited to social media or on our website without the consent of the client.
9. What do you not clean?
Our professional house cleaning services are designed to keep your home comfortable and clean. To ensure we provide your home with the highest quality of care, we don’t typically:
Clean the inside of your fireplace
Pick up clutter
Clean your iron
We want to make sure that all of your belongings are in the right place when we leave, which is why we leave these organizational tasks to you. However, we’re happy to clean the inside of your cabinets, stove, and refrigerator upon request.
10. How soon can I take cleaning off my to-do list?
Contact our team to schedule a free in-home consultation at no-obligation. We’ll take the time to thoroughly inspect your property and discuss the cleaning services we provide with you before providing a free estimate.
1. What types of cleaning chemicals do you use?
On maintenance cleaning, we will use the Zep professional line and Barkeepers Friend.
2. Do you use earth-friendly environmentally free products?
Nearly. We use Safer choice products for our cleaning services. Simple Green is biodegradable, non-toxic, and concentrated. Dawn soap is the wildlife cleaner of choice after an oil spill. It's also biodegradable and contains no phosphates. Rubbing alcohol is a good natural disinfectant, it kills nearly 100 percent of bacteria on surfaces. This product is natural and less harmful than other disinfectants. Bar Keepers Friend is biodegradable and does not contain bleach, phosphates, or harmful abrasives.
3. Can you use my products?
Yes, but we prefer not to. If you deem it necessary, we ask that you allow us time to learn the proper techniques for using the chemical. This may mean we ask to postpone that until your next service as we research your product to provide you the best results. The best thing to do would be to call the office a week before your cleaning to add it to your service and give us time to do our homework.
4. Do you use the same products every time or are they different from clean to clean?
We use the same products at every cleaning. If we make a product switch, we will inform you ahead of time.
5. Do you use products with fragrances?
On maintenance cleaning you may notice a very slight fragrance, however, most of our clients do not.
6. Have you been trained in chemical safety?
YES! The Safety Training Program for Residential Cleaners is OSHA and GHS Compliant, and it meets CIMS Certification Requirements. We also maintain and follow all OSHA guidelines. We also use OSHAcademy for continual safety training.
7. Thave a special (desk, sofa, china hutch, etc.) Can you use my special chemical on it?
Yes, but we ask that you allow us time to learn the proper techniques for using the chemical. This may mean we ask to postpone that until your next service as we research your product to provide you the best results. The best thing to do would be to call the office a week before your cleaning to add it to your service and give us time to do our homework.
8. Do you use the same or different chemicals on maintenance clean as you do a deep clean?
We strive to maintain as few harsh chemicals in your home as possible. However, deep cleans sometimes require a heavier product to get the job back to beauty base zero.
Payments &Working Days/Hours Policies
1. If I refer my friends can I have a discount on my cleaning?
Yes, When you refer a friend you get a discount after their 3rd cleaning with us.
2. Am I supposed to tip you for cleaning each time or just at the holidays?
Some people tip their cleaner. This is a personal decision and is not required. Any tips sent to the office will go directly to your cleaner(s). Tips can be accepted at any time. Just contact the office so we can make the adjustment on your card
3. Do you charge extra if my scheduled cleaning falls on a holiday?
No, if your scheduled day falls on a holiday, Innovative Cleaning Solutions, LLC will call to reschedule.
4. Do you charge a lockout fee if you can't get in when you arrive to clean?
Yes, Please be sure we can enter your home, either by leaving a key, a code, or leaving a door open. If we arrive for a scheduled service to find we are unable to access your home, a lockout fee of the full amount of your regular cleaning cost will be billed to your card. Please make sure that whatever way you choose for entry is reliable.
5. Do you charge a cancellation fee if I have an emergency and have to cancel my cleaning?
Cancellations must be received 2 days prior to scheduled service or full cleaning fees will be applied. This includes instances where we cannot access your home or an employee feels their personal safety is at risk due to an aggressive pet or actions by any individual on the premise.
If you or your children get sick with a contagious illness (i.e. the flu, a cold, pneumonia, chickenpox, etc.) please call and reschedule your cleaning. Even though we disinfect your house, it is possible that we might transport germs to the next house or become sick ourselves. To be fair to all our customers we prefer to wait until you are well again. On our end, we may call in sick as well to protect you and your family.
6. Do I pay you cash under the table or do you pay taxes?
We don't accept cash. We pay all Taxes and maintain all necessary insurance for your protection.
7. Do you accept credit/debit cards?
Yes! This is our preferred method of payment. A valid credit/debit card is required and will be kept on file at all times for transactions such as non-entry fees, cancellation fees, and non-payment charges. Your information will remain confidential. We will only charge your card the mornings of your appointments.
8. What happens if I'm not satisfied with the work you do?
Innovative Cleaning Solutions, LLC wants you to be completely satisfied every time. If within 24 hours, you are not satisfied, Innovative Cleaning Solutions, LLC will come back to your home and re-clean said items at no additional charge.
9. If I bounce a check my bank will charge me a fee - do you charge one as well?
Yes, A $35 fee is assessed on all returned checks. All fees are due promptly.
Working Days/Hours Policies
1. Do you work by the hour or by the job?
We do our normal cleanings on a by the job pricing. For stand-alone or special projects we do by the hour at $40 per labor hour.
3. Do you work on holidays?
No, Innovative Cleaning Solutions, LLC does not do holiday visits.
4. Do you come to clean if my scheduled cleaning falls on a holiday?
No, If your scheduled day falls on a holiday, Innovative Cleaning Solutions, LLC will call to reschedule.
5. What are your working hours?
Business hours fall between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. and services are usually completed during this time.
6. How late can I call or text you if I have questions about my cleaning?
At 4 p.m. all phones are turned over to the voicemail until the opening of the next day.
7. Do you work weekends?
Typically no, however in certain cases we will. The weekend rate is $50 per labor hour.
8. Do you set times to come back and clean so I know when you're coming or is it a random cleaning slot?
We Set a day and time slot just for you! So example your biweekly Schedule would look like this: you're cleaned at 9 am-11:30 am on the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of every month. That would be your exact schedule every month.
COVID & Special Projects FAQ's
1. Do you and your team have some form of daily questioning/temperature reading to ensure you're not sending out sick cleaners?
Yes, and we keep a record of them on hand for every employee.
2. Do you wear gloves when you clean?
Yes, anytime we are in someone's home we wear gloves.
3. Do you wear shoe covers when you clean?
Yes, a new pair is added to our shoes anytime we enter a home.
4. Do you use my vacuum or yours when you come to my house?
Due to COVID, we no longer provide a carpet vacuum for any of the homes we clean. This must be provided by you the client. This way we are not transporting any germs from one house to another. However, we do still provide hard floor vacuums as they are much simpler in assembly. We are able to disinfect these fully between each house to prevent cross-contamination.
5. Do you sanitize or disinfect when you come to my home to clean?
We sanitize surfaces and touchpoints inside your home.
6. Do you clean in homes where the Coronavirus or COVID-19 is active?
No, we require a 30-day hold on the account once we are notified of the virus presence. At which point we will contact the client to determine if we are able to return to the home.
7. How long after someone has had COVID do you come to clean?
We require a 10-day widow past the date of your negative test results.
8. Do you wear hazmat suits, face masks, face shields when you clean in my home?
Hazmat suits-NO. Face mask-Yes, when we are in a room with someone or talking with someone. When Cleaning it isn't ideal for a cleaner to be wearing a face-covering as it may become hard to breathe. Ultimately this will lead to the cleaner passing out due to a lack of oxygen. Face Shields-NO.
9. How long is the quarantine period for members of your team if you've tested positive for COVID-19?
We require a 10-day window after negative test results.
1. Do you set up for parties or clean up after parties?
We do offer party clean up if our schedule permits. The weekend rate is $50 per labor hour.
2. Do you do dishes?
We no longer offer this service. We will be happy to place dirty dishes in the dishwasher for you to run at your convenience.
3. Do you empty the dishwasher?
4. Do you defrost freezers?
5. Do you clean out ovens?
6. Do you do laundry?
7. Do you rotate chores like cleaning out the oven and fridge?
8. Do you do pet sitting on the side?
9. Can you keep your eye on my house while we are out of town?
10. Do you water plants?
11. Do you help with the lifting of boxes in a move?
12. Do you offer move-in, move-out cleaning?
13. Do you charge more money for Deep Cleans, Move-in Move out cleans, or is it the same hourly rate?
14. Do you clean carpets?
15. Do you clean out the hot tub?
16. Do you clean windows?
17. Do you only clean homes or can you also clean my office down the street?
18. Do you detail cars?